Alexey A. Kakunin,
Phone (mobile): (+7 - 812) - 931-0816.
Since 2000 up to the present have worked as a sofware developer with Arcadia Ltd. Main project was:
- Porting Windows application to Unix (Linux/PC, FreeBSD, Solaris/PC)
- Developing PITSU (ProMT Internet Translation Server for Unix)
- Development RTF to simpleText and back for MacOS (MacOS 9.0)
Since 1995 up to 2000 worked as a software developer with STAR Spb. (RUSSIA). Main projects was:
- Development Converters for TRANSIT Translator ( converters for WordPerfect, WinWord text processors, converter for RTF files, converter for PageMaker)
- Development tax system for Denmark (for CSC company)
- Supporting programs, writeen by other developers.
- Programming Languages - C/C++ (Borland C++, Microsoft Visual C++, GNU C, CodeWarrior (for Mac)), Tcl/Tk,HPS. Knowledge of PASCAL,Prolog, 80x86 Assembler,SQL,ASP,PHP.
- Software (using often) - products from Microsoft, UNIX (Linux/PC,FreeBSD,Solaris/PC),OS/2,MacOS (9.0).
- Development of portable application (by using tcl/tk language or C\C++ with wxWindows library);
- Internet programming (ASP,PHP)
- Knowledge in many AI areas (fuzzy logic, multi-agent systems, genetic algorithms, artifical life, neural networks)
- Languages (besides russian) - English: freely reading of documentation, spoken English - slightly.
- Team-development software (SourceSave, CVS, DevTrack, GNUTS, MSProject,TestTracker and others)
You can see results of my e-sertifications at Brainbench
MSc. in AI (subject: Fuzzy algorithms development system), Saint-Petersburg ElectroTechnical University (LETI), graduated in june 1999.
Aged - 24. Unmarried.
502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway